My two favorite teams are ND and Jadaveon Clowney.
by Buck Mulligan (2013-01-01 19:20:03)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Can I adopt him, like in The Blind Side?

"Even his grandchildren felt that"
by Elvis McCoy  (2013-01-02 10:30:17)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

On Cartier...
by Porpoiseboy  (2013-01-01 21:38:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

IrishApache posted a clip of the hit. I just watched it 25 times in a row.

I like to call that play the 20/20 Side. He was right in Wolvy's face, straight on, right in front. No way Smith didn't see that coming. Brown & Maize is an interesting combo. Pretty cool someone in the stands caught Smith's helmet as a souvenir.

I only watched it 7 times, but I started and stopped it
by ArasEra  (2013-01-01 21:53:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

numerous times around the 0:52 mark.

There were a few rewinds of the actual hit, so I guess it was really close to 10 times.

Must see TV! *
by Porpoiseboy  (2013-01-01 21:54:23)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Maybe, if your home has a washing machine that can...
by Rilo  (2013-01-01 19:32:46)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

remove arterial spray.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.