This sucks.
by LocalSubAlum (2013-01-01 17:34:27)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

I go back to work tomorrow after being off for the last 2-1/2 weeks and I woke up this morning with a bad head cold. I feel like shit.

My entire family has been battling this crud.
by Buck Turgidson  (2013-01-02 11:17:49)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I wish I had encouraging words. The fact is it sucks and lasts for weeks. I'm finally beginning to feel human again. Not good, just somewhat functional.

I'm on day 7 of it.
by one4thegipper  (2013-01-01 21:11:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm finally starting to feel better. It's been brutal. My wife had it for a week, too. Hope yours isn't as bad.

Day 7 also...just started running a fever *
by ndgenius  (2013-01-01 21:17:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Crap.
by one4thegipper  (2013-01-01 21:45:19)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That sucks.

Know how you feel
by kokodomer  (2013-01-01 19:36:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My wife had surgery a couple weeks ago, so I took most of that week off. The kids and my wife got sick a week ago and I spent the past week taking care of them. On Sunday, I woke up feeling like I was hit by a truck. I still don't feel great, but I have to go back to work tomorrow. I hope you recover quickly, but from what I have seen, this seems to hang around for a week or so.

I hope you and your family are feeling better.
by localsubalum  (2013-01-01 20:31:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm going to bed now. I am not looking forward to getting up at 4:00AM.

Thanks
by kokodomer  (2013-01-01 20:34:04)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I get to sleep in til 5:00am.

Sorry to hear that
by atlpns  (2013-01-01 19:18:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

pal.
If you have what I just got over you are looking at 7-8 more days of achy back, headache
weakness with no energy, fever nausea hungry but when you look at food you get sick.

It is a booger bear.

Thanks. So far, it just seems to be a bad head cold.
by LocalSubAlum  (2013-01-01 19:25:36)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I have a stuffy head with a sinus headache, runny nose and sneezing, some body aches, but not too bad. Of course, the worst part is the timing. This couldn't have happened a week or two ago so I could've have time to recover before going back to work.

It's going to get much. much worse.
by AZDomer  (2013-01-01 17:35:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Go get Tamiflu, stat.

I just sneezed so hard, it felt as if I pulled
by LocalSubAlum  (2013-01-01 18:46:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

every muscle in my body.

How are you feeling, BTW?

Turned the corner today.
by AZDomer  (2013-01-01 18:54:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wife got sick yesterday, but so far its not as bad as mine was. My poor kids, they've gone feral the past few days.

Glad to hear you are doing better.
by LocalSubAlum  (2013-01-01 19:00:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sorry to hear about your wife and kids.

Thanks, Good luck as well. *
by AZDomer  (2013-01-01 19:03:48)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That is by prescription and my doctor won't
by LocalSubAlum  (2013-01-01 17:38:02)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

call in a prescription without seeing me first.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.