Any last minute Miami room suggestions?
by AZDomer (2013-01-01 17:01:41)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

My father forked up our reservation, in a pretty big panic mode at the moment.

For how many people?
by NavyJoe  (2013-01-01 17:05:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I am about to cancel a reservation at the Courtyard in Fort Lauderdale. One king with a sofa sleeper. Believe the rate was around $200/night.

Not very fancy but at least you knw what you are getting.

Plus, there's some NDN folks staying at that hotel.

This is because you've decided to crash on a couch, right?
by captaineclectic  (2013-01-02 06:05:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You're still making the game?

Or more accurately -- still making Miami for the game?

Yes. I have a free place to stay outside FL.
by NavyJoe  (2013-01-02 08:29:24)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I still plan on meeting up at some point for a beer.

Just my wife and I.
by AZDomer  (2013-01-01 17:18:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thank you, on the phone with Starwood right now, their entire reservation system is down, but I think I can score a room there.

Can you give me an hour?

I know a guy with a spare. Let me know if you want me to ask *
by Papa November  (2013-01-01 19:19:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I appreciate it, just got a room at Westin Diplomat..
by AZDomer  (2013-01-01 19:36:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and they took points, so I'm a happy man.

BTW, they still have rooms left for 350 a night.

You'll be staying there along with the entire ND team *
by Vermin96  (2013-01-01 22:46:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No WAY!! *
by AZDomer  (2013-01-02 00:05:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not sure if you're serious, but yes, the Diplomat is the
by Vermin96  (2013-01-02 14:48:31)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

official ND team hotel.

Fontainebleau Miami Beach has rooms for $629 *
by BLACKJACK21  (2013-01-01 19:10:47)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sure thing. *
by NavyJoe  (2013-01-01 17:35:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sorry.
by AZDomer  (2013-01-01 18:43:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Starwoods reservations system is still down. even though every hotel shows rooms available, I can't book squat.

I don't want to hold you up though, thanks anyway.

You aren't.
by NavyJoe (click here to email the poster)  (2013-01-01 18:53:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't have to cancel tonight. I'll hold off until you are ready, one way or the other. Shoot me an email when you are able to figure things out,

Thanks *
by AZDomer  (2013-01-01 18:55:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Just got a room...
by AZDomer  (2013-01-01 19:06:35)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sincerely, thank you.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.