Wanna know what doesn't excite me at all?
by Porpoiseboy (2013-01-01 15:55:29)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

A Die Hard box set.

Did I see there's a new one coming out? *
by Papa November  (2013-01-01 16:37:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yep.
by Porpoiseboy  (2013-01-01 16:39:34)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I laughed out loud when I saw the trailer. Hollywood is the Michigan of film making.

I see that you want to win worstestest post of 2013. *
by NDBass  (2013-01-01 16:08:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Porp is disappointed he didn't get this. (link)
by LocalSubAlum  (2013-01-01 16:15:02)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Love the first one.
by Porpoiseboy  (2013-01-01 16:14:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Literally. I love it. I'd marry it, raise little Die Hards with it, go to Beer, Bath, and Beyond with it. The whole nine yippee kai ay yards.

I saw the second in the theater. Never saw it a second time. Didn't need to.

Never saw Die Hard Jersey Shore, Die Hard Goes To Camp, or Dude, Where's My Die Hard.

I'm fucking floored they've made another one of those things - just saw the trailer for it.

Criticizing a movie you haven't seen?
by Buck Mulligan  (2013-01-01 17:14:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Welcome to senior alumni status, you crazy bastard.

You know that doesn't apply to sequels.
by Porpoiseboy  (2013-01-01 17:17:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I know you're still mad I made fun of you for being crushed when Punky Brewster - The Movie got shitcanned, but I told you the film sucked, I hadn't seen it, and I knew the execs finally came to their senses.

Can't talk. Wisconsin band is on.
by Buck Mulligan  (2013-01-01 18:55:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They're doing the "stop playing your instruments and dance" thing ND's band copied off Boston College.

Pageantry.

"Listen Chad, our band boosters didn't buy you that..."
by JoeJackTalcum  (2013-01-01 19:51:04)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"...Escalade for your ability to play that snare drum. Any monkey can do that. Drop that drum and DANCE!!"

It's the typical trilogy cycle
by Tommy Baseball  (2013-01-01 16:17:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

1st one is awesome.
2nd one sucks.
3rd one is very entertaining, but isn't as good at the first.
4th one never should be made.

See Back to the Future & Indiana Jones.

If only Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
by irishcrusader  (2013-01-01 21:12:43)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

had Karen Allen, I'd think it the perfect movie.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.