Google Maps for iPad - what am I missing?
by Porpoiseboy (2013-01-01 13:38:56)
Edited on 2013-01-01 14:12:44
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Is Google Maps available for iPad? I can't find it and I've been searching for it since the day it was supposedly released. Does it depend on my telecom carrier? I've looked under navigation, searched for it out right, I can't find it at all.

Gracias!

Use your browser to go to Google Maps. There will be a
by Bluntschli  (2013-01-01 14:25:05)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

link to download the app. At least, this was the case with my iPhone within the last week or so.

there is one for iPad - use the iPhone one *
by boethius  (2013-01-01 14:14:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Found it - much thanks!
by Porpoiseboy  (2013-01-01 14:15:52)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I knew I was doing something stupid. Cheers! Your good deed for 2013 is complete.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.