Why is it that the world's most beautiful women tend to
by Raoul (2012-12-31 09:59:31)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

be combinations of different races/ethnic traits? Is this a Darwinian thing? Combinations seem to bring out the best traits in each.

Gustibus non disputandem *
by ndtnguy  (2012-12-31 16:58:05)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hybrid vigor. *
by hibernianangst  (2012-12-31 12:15:19)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Shouldn't you offer some pictures to support your theory? *
by volley  (2012-12-31 10:54:54)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Because it ensures their look will be unique.
by Papa November  (2012-12-31 10:38:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't think mixed-race women are truly more beautiful than a stunning Swedish blonde, for example. It's just their beauty is more unusual and catches your eye more readily.

Hie thee to Rio, ASAP. *
by Wooderson  (2012-12-31 10:41:17)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Having given the matter some thought...
by Irishlord  (2012-12-31 10:24:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I do believe there is a Darwinian basis for it.
Natural selection works better the more variations there are to be tested by nature. Natural selection would work very slowly if everyone is the same as there would be few new characteristics giving an advantage. If there is a lot of interaction among diverse groups, there would be more differing characteristics that could lead to a feature that is favored by the environment.
It makes sense that exotic looking people would be sexually attractive.

Natural selection does work very slowly.
by Porpoiseboy  (2012-12-31 10:27:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Very, very, very, very slowly.

A hot half-Thai, half-French woman is just a lucky coincidence of the genes.

You'll get just as many uglies shit out as hotties.

But technology works very quickly.
by Czarobski  (2012-12-31 11:01:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I wish Porp and his prospective bride much happiness *
by Rocksteady74  (2012-12-31 12:07:08)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm personally holding out for Cherry 2000. *
by Papa November  (2012-12-31 11:15:08)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Mmmmm.....second breakfast in bed..... *
by Porpoiseboy  (2012-12-31 11:06:44)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And the uglies tend to make more children than the hotties. *
by smcchick  (2012-12-31 10:29:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm into uglies with a good jobs and nice cars.
by ProV1x  (2012-12-31 11:27:56)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Rich daddys don't hurt either.

Just the opposite of the way it should be. *
by LocalSubAlum  (2012-12-31 10:55:23)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.