I've joined Costco and bought a Keurig
by Tex Francisco (2012-12-30 14:19:26)
Edited on 2012-12-30 14:23:01
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

My uncle has told me my life will be forever changed, but so far I don't feel much different.

If you have a newborn, the membership pays for itself
by Rocket7  (2012-12-31 08:45:05)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

within 2 weeks. Being able to buy formula and diapers in bulk is a wonderful thing.

The place is total crap
by ACross  (2012-12-30 22:45:22)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not much different than Sam's.

Picked up a 3 Pack of Duvel there for $22
by ditka03  (2012-12-30 18:28:23)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sorry, did i say a 3 pack? I meant four 3 packs.

Try the tuxedo cake when it's available. *
by Dadknuknutesson  (2012-12-30 16:24:35)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Try the meat.
by atlpns  (2012-12-30 15:45:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The spiral ham that you bake yourself using a packet of "honey bake" is great for parties and about 1/3 the cost of a Honey Bake.

The coffee ( Seattle Mountain Columbian) is cheaper and just as good but remember to grind it before you leave the store.

The prepared party platters and large sandwich plates are very good.

The Kirkland brand olive oil ( Extra Virgin darker green bottle) is a great price and better than most that you would find in a Publix etc, other than being in Italy and buying it from the guy down the road.

Occasionally they will have Parmegiano Reggiano in the hoop that is just as good as Whole Food for about $9 a pound versus $14 at WF

IMO the meat is the best quality for price you can find.

And the liquor. Wine selection and prices are excellent.
by NDBob  (2012-12-30 16:09:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Beer and prices on hard liquor are also usually very good, although selection is more narrow.

Here's an interesting WSJ article from last week
by ND929  (2012-12-30 18:41:14)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

about the "wine surprises" at Costco. And there is even a costcowineblog.com.

It's the best in the city *
by sprack  (2012-12-30 16:05:38)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

what is it? *
by 310Dillon  (2012-12-30 15:23:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

a single cup coffee brewing system *
by Tex Francisco  (2012-12-30 15:33:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But that's not important right now... *
by GailStanwyck  (2012-12-30 18:05:38)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.