Thinking about the Lovie Smith thread from a couple
by LocalSubAlum (2012-12-30 08:17:36)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

of days ago, I just had a horrible thought.

What if the Bears lose today and Lovie gets fired? What if Norv Turner also finally gets fired from the Chargers? What if Norv Turner ends up as the head coach of the Bears? I wouldn't put that scenario past Ted Phillips and the McCaskeys.

Turner will be out of a job by tomorrow
by sprack  (2012-12-30 16:09:57)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He will be unemployed a very short time, but it will NOT be as a head coach.

Don't sweat it. Bears 27 Lions 17 *
by NDTwice  (2012-12-30 12:01:19)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Oh Noooo! Why did you have to share that
by Domer58  (2012-12-30 08:42:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Did nothing for my day...and, anything is possible with they parties involved.

It's a scary thought, isn't it?
by LocalSubAlum  (2012-12-30 08:54:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Somebody in the thread the other day asked who would replace Lovie if he were to be fired. As you said, given the parties involved...

Another scary thought,what if Brian Kelly
by irish-al  (2012-12-30 09:33:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

were offered an NFL head coaching job and he accepted?

What are the chances of that happening?

Three chance of that
by gadomer  (2012-12-30 10:52:18)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Fat, Slim, and None. And after this season, Fat and Slim have left town.

Bite your tongue. *
by wetbird  (2012-12-30 10:26:11)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I hope the chances are zero.
by LocalSubAlum  (2012-12-30 10:17:22)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

[keeping my fingers crossed that doesn't happen]

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.