Yes, we tried the old thermostat. And a 3rd to be safe.
by Papa November (2012-12-29 20:06:08)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

  In reply to: A couple things  posted by yooper



So that's not the problem. And by pulling the batteries, I meant to imply that's the only reason it looked like it was ever getting power. The original thermostat did not have batteries (although it had available battery slots), so it was obviously deriving power from the wiring. I think that's what the blue wire (labeled "constant") was for?

Do you think the voltage of those live wires would be enough to blow a fuse?


Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.