No Oldomer (still), no ProV1x, no Domer58, I guess it's up
by LocalSubAlum (2012-12-29 07:36:16)
Edited on 2012-12-29 07:43:02
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

to me this morning...WAKE UP!

Subtlety has always been my hallmark.

am I late? *
by gozer  (2012-12-30 12:48:53)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm exhausted! It was nice to sleep in though.
by SantaClaus  (2012-12-29 11:53:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Have a terrific Saturday BR!

Where's my BCS tickets? *
by DakotaDomer  (2012-12-29 21:30:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A gorgeous, smart, kind woman accepted your marriage
by SantaClaus  (2012-12-29 23:21:24)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

proposal this year. You've had your share of special gifts this year.

puh - leaze
by cujaysfan  (2012-12-29 22:59:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

naughty list kids get outback bowl tickets

yours are probably around there somewhere...

You have always been one of my favorites. *
by SantaClaus  (2012-12-29 23:22:29)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yo!...It's off to work I go...
by kbyrnes  (2012-12-29 11:24:49)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What is this thing you call snow?
by knutesteen  (2012-12-29 10:54:19)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

OK, it's snowed maybe twice since I moved here (Austin) in 1992, and occasionally we venture north to colder climes and see the white stuff fall...Heck, we're just excited about a 70% chance of rain for New Year's Eve. And I'm excited for our new NPR all music station KUTX linked below: Commercial free music until 1/2, Austin influenced, mix of Americana, rock, alternative, blues, soul and honestly, whatever they damn well feel like playing. Enjoy!

Good morning to all of you
by Barney68  (2012-12-29 10:22:58)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And to those who've received snow, well, the DC area has a "snow hole" so we must have sent ours to you. I'm very glad of that.

The other explanation, of course, has to do with a lot of hot air in the vicinity of the Capitol and White House...

Y-A-W-N... but I don't wanna get up till 1/7.
by irish gypsy  (2012-12-29 10:21:48)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Today was the first real chance to sleep in all week. I took full advantage. We're having a good time visiting with my family in GA, but the little kids are wearing us out and sharing their cold germs. Totally worth it for the cuddles!

I'm just hoping to recuperate in time to enjoy our trip to Florida next week. Go, Irish!

Good Morning, BR! 1 week from today,
by ndwineaux  (2012-12-29 10:01:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

we leave the snowy climes of SE MI and head to South Florida!

It was so great having all of the kids home. It was the best Christmas ever.

Loving every minute of this College Football coma we're currently in!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Irish Forever,
Captain Wineaux
Shamrock Brigade

Would that be Monroe Co. Mi ? *
by irish-al  (2012-12-29 10:33:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No sir. Beautiful Western Wayne Co. *
by ndwineaux  (2012-12-29 11:07:09)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good morning, Brigade! *
by ilirisheyes  (2012-12-29 10:00:17)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good morning. Woke up to a fresh 6" this morning.
by yooper  (2012-12-29 09:38:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As did my wife. Go Irish!

Who invited the other guy -- you or she? *
by irish628  (2012-12-29 11:32:11)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hey-o!!! *
by Giggity_Giggity  (2012-12-29 09:50:20)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Morning Brigade!! It's snowing in North VA! *
by IrishInVa  (2012-12-29 09:36:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My brother lives in Leesburg
by GraniteBayDomer  (2012-12-29 11:52:52)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He's had a hard time getting to his office lately due to the snow. At least, that's his excuse.

Good Morning Sir!
by tnirishfan  (2012-12-29 09:28:50)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We have our last Christmas celebration today/tomorrow. It's Christmas eve at my parents house tonight. They always give up the actual day so that their children can have Christmas with their in-laws. I'm excited to see everyone but I'm also a little sad, this is our first Christmas without my Sister.

Go Irish! Beat Bama!

Goooood morning.
by PamBeesly  (2012-12-29 09:20:20)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Today's line-up includes watching The West Wing on Netflix, making broccoli cheddar soup from scratch for lunch, then baking some raspberry cheesecake brownies for another family Christmas gathering this afternoon.

Still, nothing today is going to beat hearing Baby Beesly's heartbeat again yesterday. That sound is freakin' awesome.

Happy New Year, BR
by Tiger Stadium  (2012-12-29 09:16:04)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

May it bring joy and happiness, as well as good health to you and yours...and a Notre Dame national championship!!!

Go Irish Beat Bama!!!

Top O' the mornin' troops...a beautiful snowfall overnight.
by ProV1x  (2012-12-29 09:11:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Golf course closed, bar open. stop on by...

I have 10 Cajuns from Southeast Louisiana at my house
by bengalbout  (2012-12-29 09:35:08)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The joy that they are experiencing with this snowfall is hilarious. Going to take them to the Woodford Reserve distillery today. Should be a beautiful drive. Of course, now I have a New Orleans Saints snowman in my front yard.
May have to change him over to ND once they head back south.

G'morning from Clearwater, overrun by Wolverines
by GreenMonstah  (2012-12-29 09:10:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm visiting my parents on Clearwater Beach before heading to Miami for the game, and the hotel next to their building is the team hotel for UM and their band as they prepare for the Outback Bowl. The UM flag flying in front of the hotel is tempting my lesser nature...

You've good instincts and a wholesome nature *
by ndmck  (2012-12-29 09:34:32)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You owe it to the BR - go for it *
by Domer58  (2012-12-29 09:30:06)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sorry, Dude. I slept in this morning.
by dbldomer7375  (2012-12-29 08:57:48)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Woke up at 6 and said, hey, I don't have to wake up early today and went back to sleep until 8. I like this vacation thing.

Both daughters and El Hombrito are coming by today for Applefest. A family day of making home made applesauce and apple butter. I shall leave for the Farmer's Market after breakfast to purchase the apples.

Hope everyone else has a good day.

Good snow-covered Saturday morn' from God's country.. *
by Harv79Pangborn  (2012-12-29 08:55:27)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Posting at 122.6 mph from Acela train 2203
by thecontrarian (click here to email the poster)  (2012-12-29 08:54:54)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'll be heading west shortly to see the Steelers play the Browns in snowy Pittsburgh.

Mornin all..be jealous, bacon cooking and yuengling iced * *
by Caber  (2012-12-29 08:51:12)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good morning BR from the snow covered north. *
by ndmck  (2012-12-29 08:46:14)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Awake in SLC.....getting ready to head to the airport...
by so-it-goes  (2012-12-29 08:44:29)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

To return home....wife is staying to enjoy an extra week with the grandchildren....looks like I may return to more snow in the DC burbs....love snow as long as flights are not messed up...

Have a great day....

Reluctantly I am up. That's going to be the high point
by BacTien  (2012-12-29 08:40:09)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

of my day. I've been down with some nasty virus since last Sunday. Still clinging to my lungs.

We have a real snowfall here in Cincy! It's so pretty *
by MarnMav  (2012-12-29 08:33:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yes it is - a true winter wonderland *
by GU82ND4ever  (2012-12-29 09:18:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's been about a year and half since we've had one.
by Kudos  (2012-12-29 13:52:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

About time.

Wait a second. Your last snowfall was in late June 2011? *
by LocalSubAlum  (2012-12-29 22:33:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ha. Been about 2 yrs really. Only about 1" fell last year
by MarnMav  (2012-12-30 13:47:09)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I grew up in South Bend. I do miss a little snow every now and then

I can shout you. Stop hearing, dude. *
by PWK2  (2012-12-29 08:26:33)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

'Morning all. I'm on laundry duty ...
by Seamus  (2012-12-29 08:11:16)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and everything else imaginable. Had a wonderful Christmas with our new grandson and his parents in Florida. Came home to snow, ice and an unexpected case of food poisoning for Mrs. Seamus. Apparently the "healthy choice" breakfast (white egg omelet and cottage cheese in place of home fries)at a local diner wasn't very agreeable to her digestive system. Yesterday was hospital day and now I'm attempting to right the house with unpacking, cleaning and location of misplaced presents. Mrs. Seamus is recovering, but laying low for the day.

up since 5a uploading music for my Florida flight next Sat *
by discNDav  (2012-12-29 08:04:28)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Checking in
by maniactranspodriver  (2012-12-29 07:55:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Reluctantly dragging myself here after some things at home really got to me last night. Hoping today is better.

Have a great day.

Hang in there. *
by irish gypsy  (2012-12-29 10:23:01)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yeah, but I don't smell bacon & sausage lazy ass!
by The Holtz Room  (2012-12-29 07:44:04)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Does the GF do everything? (Loaded Q I know)

Up just past downtown Chicago visiting family.

Haven't had the chance to check in the BR, probably will be calling on the collective soon enough for advice.

If anyone is in Waukegan, I'll be at Louie's. See ya at da bar!

Oops...got lost and posted wake up on Rock's
by Domer58  (2012-12-29 07:43:26)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Nice catch...thanks for your alert work.

Again, Go Irish

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.