Sesquicentennial Common and the Christ the Teacher statue
by GreenMonstah (2012-12-28 20:32:07)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

  In reply to: Photo of Campus Art, anyone know what its called?  posted by riggsy23

As indicated in the linked campus map, the arch-like structure is called "Sesquicentennial Common." The portion which includes Jesus speaking to children is called, appropriately enough "Christ the Teacher". (see link:

I had a few profs (Theo profs especially) who liked to take their classes out there on a (rare) nice spring day.


The contents of this post represent the views of the author. is not responsible for its contents.