Photo of Campus Art, anyone know what its called?
by riggsy23 (2012-12-28 20:04:49)
Edited on 2012-12-28 20:05:30
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Took this photo earlier this week, but I cannot find any information about the name of the structure...anyone have any idea?

Very nice...beats my pics of the same subject...
by kbyrnes  (2012-12-28 23:17:47)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...good eye and use of your technology.

stunningly beautiful
by mkovac  (2012-12-28 22:10:28)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You have a wonderful eye and the skill to complement it.

Sesquicentennial Common and the Christ the Teacher statue
by GreenMonstah  (2012-12-28 20:32:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As indicated in the linked campus map, the arch-like structure is called "Sesquicentennial Common." The portion which includes Jesus speaking to children is called, appropriately enough "Christ the Teacher". (see link: http://notredame.photoshelter.com/image/I0000TYkbgLLIIOU)

I had a few profs (Theo profs especially) who liked to take their classes out there on a (rare) nice spring day.

Awesome, thank you! *
by riggsy23  (2012-12-28 21:45:54)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.