Where are you spending New Year's Eve? *
by irishnyer (2012-12-28 17:51:43)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

No clue yet. Landed @ 6:00 am, gotta work the late shift,
by Wooderson  (2012-12-31 12:43:52)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and my date amicably cancelled due to my unsureness of when I get out of the office.

I shudder at the thought of having to go to the Joshua Tree tonight.

At a lake house in WI with ND/ SMC friends
by NDirishfan  (2012-12-29 12:01:39)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And our kiddos.

With all my rowdy friends. *
by Porpoiseboy  (2012-12-29 10:50:28)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Right about here...
by ewillND  (2012-12-29 03:26:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Damn, ewill! Niiice! *
by ArasEra  (2012-12-29 16:08:53)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good work! *
by SWPaDem  (2012-12-29 09:48:02)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Oh, wow, I want to be you *
by jddomer  (2012-12-29 08:41:51)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

at home with my future in-laws.
by ndlep08  (2012-12-29 00:47:14)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But hey, they did just give me a plane ticket to Miami next week for my Christmas present.

Sullivan Co., PA with 2 nuns, a priest, 24 family
by NDFlyer  (2012-12-28 22:02:11)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Members, 4 friends, & 3 dogs. Its a zoo.

Sleeping...NYE is an amateur drinkers holiday...stay off the
by ndgenius  (2012-12-28 20:56:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

roads. People who don't normally drink do so because it's the "end of the year" which means nothing except writing a different number on your documents and checks. Cops are out in force for DUI's and since waiting for the ball to drop means staying out until at least 12:01am then you fall into the "nothing good happens after midnight" cliche.

Yep! Beat this into my GF's head
by The Holtz Room  (2012-12-29 07:52:24)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't understand how an educated woman can think going out and driving is a good idea on that night. She's currently 4 states away.

Spending it with my wife. We met on New Years Eve 1989.
by Up the Irish  (2012-12-28 20:49:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Gave her my number. A neat little trick I learned from a friend. Watched the Irish beat Colorado in the Orange Bowl the next day at my cousins. Returned home to find my future wife had left a message on my answering machine. Been together ever since.

what's an answering machine? *
by irishnyer  (2012-12-29 13:52:30)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

my wife and I are separating
by tenordrum75  (2012-12-28 19:30:12)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

no, not in that sense.

Tomorrow we fly to O'Hare, and she will spend time with her mom in IN, and I will be with my mom and bro (class of 71) and his wife (SMC 73) and their family visiting from CA.
On 1/2 we will rejoin to spend a night visiting the campus, and then head back to O'Hare the next day.

Sure seems c-c-c-cold in the frozen turndra. we will be glad to be getting back to the relative warmth of Northern VA on 1/3.

If you are wandering thru O'Hare tomorrow morning, I will be the one with the ND hat and the Packer jacket. GO Pack and GO Irish.

Vegas with twin sisters...I got a rate. *
by The Holtz Room  (2012-12-28 19:19:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

How much are the sisters charging you? *
by LocalSubAlum  (2012-12-28 20:02:13)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Home...solo. ...wife will stay with ndslc and family....
by so-it-goes  (2012-12-28 17:58:06)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I return home to Maryland...tomorrow.....had a wonderful Christmas here....we got to share it with both sons and wives and best of all our three grandchildren.... Snow every day too!...hopefully more snow at home...love it!
Best to all.....be safe out there!

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.