Professional Bull Riders Tour-
by Marble Rye (2012-12-27 00:02:58)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

One of their tour stops is here in SoCal in early February and I'm thinking of taking some of my grandsons. I've never been to one in person; any suggestions on where to sit? Which night to attend? This one runs 3 nights, Thurs-Sat. Does it really matter which night to attend in terms of the overall action? Any NDNation people been to one of these? Suggestions welcome.

Went to NYC last year
by Popedeathmallet  (2012-12-27 09:11:57)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We have been fans for years, finally spent the money to go. All of the action is near the chutes, not much goes on in the middle of the arena, and nothing at the other end. Sit on either side of the chutes, not too high. Really depends on how much you want to spend. It is a great show, very kid and family friendly. Get there early and get some autographs before the show, they also are available after.

Sounds like Thurs and Fri are the qualifying rounds with Sat being the finals.

I cant answer the specifics
by TJ Mcfly  (2012-12-27 00:09:06)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But one of my wife's best friends married a rider and we've been to a few over the last couple years. They're an absolute blast; you're grandsons will love it.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.