Got testosterone? Get to Django Unchained.
by Buck Mulligan (2012-12-26 23:45:15)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

If you dislike Tarantino, this won't convert you. If you like Tarantino, you can't get there fast enough.

why the f$^k do I have to be Mr. Pink? *
by abqgant  (2012-12-27 12:28:58)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There sure was a lot of ketchup flying around in
by 84david  (2012-12-27 12:17:52)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that movie. But it was a fun ride. The acting is superb in this flick.

While some of his movies are guilty pleasures
by McQueen  (2012-12-27 11:11:19)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This just strikes me as yet another of his revenge stories, wherein he tries to shock a viewer with over-the-top language and violence. At the risk of sounding like Across, if I'm going to see a movie, I'd like it to be more than violence and repeated use of the N-bomb.

I must have missed your invite....
by bk  (2012-12-26 23:51:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Did you e-mail me or try to call?

I hung a large poster near the squat racks. *
by Buck Mulligan  (2012-12-26 23:54:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Which poster?
by Porpoiseboy  (2012-12-27 09:33:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm guessing Max Fischer.

He said a large poster - had to be Cuj or me.
by JoeJackTalcum  (2012-12-27 13:55:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Since I am not currently hanging near the squat racks, I'll assume our favorite bar keep is.

someone get me offa this thing!!!
by cujaysfan  (2012-12-27 16:49:24)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

thanks for card and such - nice pics of your crew JJT

Adding salt to my wound, I see.
by bk  (2012-12-27 09:29:24)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When I'm done crutching around, I will have triceps and a core to envy.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.