Finally pulled the trigger on tix. See you in Miami! *
by Ndwineaux (2012-12-26 21:14:57)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Congrats - am happy for you and the Mrs. *
by SonofNotreDame  (2012-12-27 09:23:52)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Excellent--Are you going to the band practice on Saturday?
by Irish88  (2012-12-27 06:52:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's at Cardinal Gibbons HS in Ft. Lauderdale (Irish88, '84 CGHS...)

Sunday's. We don't get to PBI until 10:30 AM Sat. *
by ndwineaux  (2012-12-27 10:54:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

OK! See you in South Florida! *
by Irish88  (2012-12-27 12:06:06)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I pulled the trigger on two about an hour ago.
by antidentite  (2012-12-26 22:51:13)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Feel relieved.

I honestly would too, I am simply overly concerned
by Mr.Wendal  (2012-12-26 22:12:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

about fakes. If I could mitigate that fear somehow, preferably through a 100% genuine ticket transaction, you could add one more to the party.

I hate these schemers. Maybe I'm not sophisticated enough to spot the fakes...I don't know. Maybe I should take it as gut instinct and stay home. Fuckers

StubHub's about as close as you'll get to that.
by Revue Party  (2012-12-26 22:22:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've been very impressed with their service. I even got an email from them 10 minutes after FedEx delivered the package saying that my tickets had been delivered. Someone posted a story on Rock's about getting a phone call from them saying that the seller pulled the tickets and they wanted to offer him something better.

I have a friend who's explored several Craigslist listings and he thought they were all scams. I explored one and it was definitely a scam.

Prices there seem to be rising but after studying this thing from a bunch of angles on various sites, I couldn't ignore the sense of peace of mind StubHub gives.

I agree. I purchased 2 tickets for the ND/SC game from them.
by mkovac  (2012-12-26 23:20:53)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I had never done this and was concerned about what would happen when I presented them at the gate.

As I was standing in line, I saw dozens of other people with Stubhub "tickets" - letter sized pieces of paper with the details and the all-controlling bar code on them.

The ticket-taker scanned each ticket and everyone around me with Stubhub tickets got in without any problems.

I suggest having a copy in each front pocket, just in case you misplace the ticket(s) in one pocket.

I did the same today. *
by TJK1998  (2012-12-26 22:00:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ditto *
by yooper  (2012-12-26 23:06:28)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Well done! *
by Tiger Stadium  (2012-12-26 21:50:09)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

See you there. *
by ND8486  (2012-12-26 21:49:40)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good deal. See you at the tailgate. *
by Rudy36  (2012-12-26 21:43:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Where is the tailgate? D18 and I will be there Sunday *
by elvis mccoy  (2012-12-27 09:42:40)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Atta boy.
by Revue Party  (2012-12-26 21:21:51)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Welcome to the crazy.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.