Vegas dinner rec for a wide variety of palates?
by irishvol (2012-12-26 15:11:10)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Trying to plan a good dinner for a large group of guys (bachelor party). The challenge is that there's a broad spectrum of tastes and willingness to try new things.

My initial thought was a steakhouse, but I'm certainly open to other ideas. In addition to the food, I'm also considering ambiance/scenery/etc.

Thanks in advance.

we had brunch at mesa grill
by cujaysfan  (2012-12-26 19:42:04)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

it was so good we went back again for brunch next day

it's in ceasar's across from sports book

i'd imagine that dinner will knock your socks off

SW *
by Papa November  (2012-12-26 16:55:19)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yolies
by Johnnydub  (2012-12-26 16:32:23)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's amazing food and the ambiance is great. Menu attached or you could go to Sin as the have a great buffet. ;-)

Nobhill is pretty good
by Flann  (2012-12-26 15:59:23)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If possible, I think it's best to avoid steakhouses, but go to a place where those who want to can get a good steak.

I helped organize a bachelor party dinner at Nobhill in 2009. There were some great deals at that time because of the recession- I think we did ala carte, with a $35 all you can drink per person for two hours. Food was very good. Decent scene.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.