Health & Nutrition at my Company Christmas Party tonight--
by 53stackmonster (2012-12-20 12:05:33)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

I am TRYING to keep on diet tonight at one of my favorite restaurants. Can those versed in such affairs advise which would be "best" for me? I imagine it's the Baked Scrod? But what is the "order" of "healthiness" here? They are listed below in order of my preference to eat, mind you I've already excluded my favorite choices, which I know to be unhealthy...

Thanks in advance.

Stuffed Peppers
Large bell peppers stuffed with chopped meat, rice, imported cheeses, veggies and fresh herbs. Served over linguine

Veal Limone
Pieces of veal sautéed with mushrooms, capers and toasted pine nuts in a lemon sauce. Served over sautéed spinach and potatoes with a side of capellini with garlic and oil

Due Melanzane
Two of our popular stuffed eggplants, filled with spinach, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, onions, peppers and mozzarella cheese. Served over a bed of linguine

Baked Scrod
Scrod loin baked in a lemon garlic or marinara sauce. Served with your choice of pasta

For curious or enterprising souls, I've linked the menu below, and the items I've had to rule out are:

The Ultimate
Three large chicken cutlets, extra bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo served on our homemade pizza bread

Famous Zoner
Our homemade pizza dough wrapped around your favorite toppings

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.