A thank you would be nice
by Johnnydub (2012-12-20 11:50:00)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

This morning I bought some gift cards from Coffee Bean for our QC team for Christmas. The young lady behind the counter said, you get 2 free coffees because of the amount you purchased. I said, oh, thanks, I don't drink coffee but can I get a receipt and give to my wife for later use. She said, I am sorry it has to be used now. So, I turn around and there is a woman, mid 30's and I said, please give them to her Merry Christmas. This dolt doesn't say thank you, smile or anything but just looks at me. The young lady behind the counter said, Miss, a thank you would be nice! I have never laughed so hard. She looked at me and said sheepishly, thanks. I said, no worries play it forward.

Well I'm miserable until I drink coffee in the morning
by atthedome  (2012-12-20 12:12:17)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And barely functioning. So I wouldn't think too much about it.

Did you thank your dog for watering your Christmas tree?
by LocalSubAlum  (2012-12-20 12:06:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Karma, dude.

That was a funny story.

Local- Here is the culprit
by Johnnydub  (2012-12-20 12:23:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That's cute.
by LocalSubAlum  (2012-12-20 12:31:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If that look doesn't say, "I'm sorry", I don't know what does.

Yeah, but with those bloodshot eyes you know he's been
by IrishJoeinnc  (2012-12-20 13:26:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

drinking too much.

Shar-peis are notoriously poor at holding their liquor,
by LocalSubAlum  (2012-12-20 13:33:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

which probably explains why he peed on the Christmas tree.

He's in a program
by Johnnydub  (2012-12-20 13:59:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

now working on his 12 steps. We had to put an end to his binge drinking.

I guess that means no more tailgating for him. *
by LocalSubAlum  (2012-12-20 14:15:04)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Classic
by Johnnydub  (2012-12-20 12:08:41)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He's on lock down. I was literally shocked. Never seen anything like that.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.