"The more you drive, the less intelligent you are."
by mkovac (2012-12-19 23:46:45)
Edited on 2012-12-19 23:47:42
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

- Repo Man

This has kind of been my outlook for a long time.
by Porpoiseboy  (2012-12-20 08:20:18)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I tell people that I drive fast because I hate driving ans want to end the experience as quickly as possible. I'm lucky. All the idiot drivers out there just keep confirming my opinion of driving.

I blame society. Society made me what I am. *
by cath0de  (2012-12-20 00:03:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Given your handle, are you sure it wasn't too much TV. *
by LocalSubAlum  (2012-12-20 07:34:09)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Jake Freivald kicked my ass in the fourth grade.
by mkovac  (2012-12-20 00:12:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It wasn't exactly fair, since he was in the fourth grade for the third time.

I know that Lucy Higgins still loves me.
by ArasEra  (2012-12-20 01:14:05)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

'Cause she hit me with her lunch pail when I kicked her on the knee.

[Kingston Trio - lyrics by John Stewart]

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.