CE's Definitive List of the Best Comic Book Characters Ever
by captaineclectic (2012-12-19 18:56:39)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

And number one, there can be no debate...

I wish we could have a nerd off again. It just wouldn't
by smcchick  (2012-12-20 09:33:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

be as good as the first time we had it.

Maybe we can have a comic book nerd off?

I thought it was an annual May event. *
by DrBravo2  (2012-12-20 11:48:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I hope it will be. *
by smcchick  (2012-12-20 13:52:55)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Gosh, what about...
by kbyrnes  (2012-12-19 20:34:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...these old guys?

I would support Valiant's nomination. *
by HoltzBeWithUs  (2012-12-20 13:39:27)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I thought Prince Valiant was blonde? *
by Wooderson  (2012-12-20 08:37:12)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The real exclusion
by captaineclectic  (2012-12-20 04:16:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Note, however, that he looks and dresses almost exactly like Mr. James Olsen.

no one can pull off the coats Jimmy Olsen wears.
by HoltzBeWithUs  (2012-12-20 13:38:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

particularly Jimmy Olsen.

Look at that Olsen panel, damn you.
by captaineclectic  (2012-12-20 14:11:57)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

With the effortless grace of Michelle Kwan he has hoisted Batman over his head and kicked Superman in the stomach.

Moreover, the caption implies that these iterations of Batman and Superman are secret agents, making them even deadlier than normal.

"The suit plays."

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.