Christmas humor
by LocalSubAlum (2012-12-19 17:31:05)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

TwistedC.jpg

We have two cats so we can't decorate the bottom 2' of
by ProV1x  (2012-12-20 08:04:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the tree. They bat the ornaments around like they're vollyballs.

I have a smaller tree that I tried to put up. My cat takes
by smcchick  (2012-12-20 10:07:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

a flying leap at it. It's like he thinks he's Reggie White tackling the quarterback.

I thought maybe it was the ornaments on it that was getting his attention. So I took them off and put it back up. Before I could even get it straightened he was in mid air arm and leg tackling it.

So we don't put up a tree anymore.

Try putting up a Festivus pole. *
by LocalSubAlum  (2012-12-20 10:13:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That sounds like a good idea. *
by smcchick  (2012-12-20 10:17:10)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Our cats do the same thing. *
by LocalSubAlum  (2012-12-20 08:40:05)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

True Story
by Johnnydub  (2012-12-19 18:26:25)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The other night, we had company over and one of our guests said, hey, your dog just lifted his leg on the tree. I was like, really? Yep, the little SOB pissed on my tree.

I am glad I came back and saw your post. I have been
by Irishrise  (2012-12-19 18:20:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

meaning to apologize for the bad joke when you had the migraine for the Oklahoma game. It had always been my way of distracting people when they didn't feel well. I thought you might find it funny, but clearly you did not. I find you to be one of the nicer people on here, so I am sorry.

Sorry about taking so long to reply
by LocalSubAlum  (2012-12-19 21:48:22)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but my girlfriend and I just got back from going out to dinner with some friends. Actually, I don't remember what you said that night, but that's okay, I'm sure I knew you were joking. If I replied in an unkind manner, I apologize.

And quite coincidentally, I have a migraine right now, so if you want to make a joke, I promise I will take in the way it is intended.

Is this part of Festivus? *
by cj  (2012-12-19 19:12:58)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.