COA for the Federal Circuit Trademark Fun
by ratinatux (2012-12-19 14:33:31)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

I can't believe I'm putting this on a link to a judicial opinion, but possibly NSFW

who knew trademark law could be so fun? *
by jddomer  (2012-12-19 16:22:24)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Here. Suck it your Honor.
by BacTien  (2012-12-19 15:21:39)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Now tell me, wasn't that a tasty cock sucker?

I'm assuming the oral arguments were hilarious *
by Oneill_08  (2012-12-19 15:15:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This could have been decided
by ratinatux  (2012-12-19 16:34:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

solely on whats inside the briefs

Only if Judge Dyk really liked what was in the briefs *
by Oneill_08  (2012-12-19 17:30:05)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I guess this means that I won't be able to register
by fontoknow  (2012-12-19 14:40:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"Blue Balls" for a line of toy rubber balls I plan on marketing. Back to the drawing board.

I just pulled my "Candy Ass" mark
by NJDoubleDomer  (2012-12-19 21:21:43)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I appreciate the Back Room saving me some time and embarrassment.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.