Do not read this if you suffer from high blood pressure...
by wiNDycityfan (2012-12-16 11:33:00)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Westboro Baptist Church planning to picket Sandy Hook Elementary School

If any of you follow the link to the Facebook page of the
by 53stackmonster  (2012-12-16 15:12:26)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

counter protests to shield the funerals from these spawns of satan, please post the details here.

I do not have Facebook,but will gladly take the day off and make the trip to protest the WBC.

We need those Marines and cops that helped the gent up after
by The Holtz Room  (2012-12-16 11:44:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

he "fell".

Someone posted the article the other day.

Also, people posing on Facebook as gunman, making threats...
by wiNDycityfan  (2012-12-16 12:15:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and spreading misinformation.

Dear Lord, please lend these cruel souls some of your guidance.

??? Maybe you didn't get where I was going
by The Holtz Room  (2012-12-16 14:30:21)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Message boards are tough to pick up tone.

I can't stand the fact these people protest at such horrible events.

There was a young man stabbed in the back and his attacker got what he deserved courteousey of his brother Marines. The article was posted back here last week.

In my hometown they came to protest a funeral and they were met by a group of vets that wasn't going to let them through. I was at the church making sure there wasn't one that snuck by.

They are the lowest common denominator.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.