SNL is unfunny...I miss the Not Ready 4 Prime Time Players *
by Caber (2012-12-16 00:29:52)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

I just started season 2 on DVD.
by goirish912  (2012-12-16 13:02:46)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I wasn't around back then, so these episodes are new to me. Those guys were side splitting funny.

Bill Hader is great
by Verde  (2012-12-16 11:22:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He has become my all time favorite SNL actor. We always watch through the fake news hoping to see Stephon.

In general I agree with you though. I watched it last night and I said to my wife during the Tony Bennett and his younger brother skit, "This is in the first half hour? Yikes. How bad is the stuff in the last half hour going to be?"

Stefan has kinda run his course
by Are-see-ess  (2012-12-16 23:46:49)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Its pretty clear they have done all they can with him. He either needs his own sketch or to be retired.

That "most annoying girl to stand next to at a party" is quickly becoming a favorite of mine.

Worth it to see Sir Paul play with Nirvana though *
by TAR  (2012-12-16 00:46:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Did they dig up Cobain's corpse? *
by Nitschke  (2012-12-16 09:25:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Paul was a capable replacement to front the band
by TAR  (2012-12-16 12:28:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Contain was a no talent sideshow

"Contain"? Did you mean to say Cobain?
by JACC1203  (2012-12-16 12:46:44)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And "no talent"?

Seriously?

Is this a case of checking my batteries? I really hope so.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.