Good Morning everyone. Difficult to comprehend the
by NDFlyer (2012-12-15 07:31:50)
[ Delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: Up and at 'em - 23 more wake ups 'til THE GAME  posted by Domer58

motivation behind yesterday's tragedy. I like DcDrDan's post -- the coverage of this can be overwhelming, but the more you watch, the more you realize that we will never understand "why". Our family has a little too much experience with mental illness, and we still don't know the "why" with any of our family members who have acted on whatever their motivation was.

Continued prayers for the families and the community is all I think I can do right now.

26 years ago, Mrs NDFlyer and I became parents. God blessed us with a daughter who is witty, intelligent and alot of fun to be around. Our Domer (09) will celebrate her birthday running in Santacon in Manhattan. Her "official" birthday dinner is next week when our Belle comes home from Vet school. Our Greyhound is still doing well in Thailand, but getting a little homesick with the approaching holidays --- hockey helps take his mind off of it. We just hope his packages arrive in time for Christmas.

40 people coming to our house for cocktails and appetizers tonight, and I'm at work. I gotta get home before noon. Have a great weekend all!

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.