iTunes question. Will itunes allow me to reload my
by rgvirish (2012-12-14 23:45:06)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

music from my old iPod back into my music library and then into my iTouch? I didn't back-up my old library and my hard drive died a while back. I can get the music I purchased from "the cloud", but I don't think it copies music I loaded from cd's does it?
Thanks in advance.

You need a third party program
by FightingIrishRadio  (2012-12-15 08:19:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

iTunes won't move your music from your iPod back into your library, but there are third party programs that will. One is Senuti. The link below will take you to the Senuti download page. It costs $18.99. I've never tried this because I haven't needed it, but it reportedly works as advertised.

Apple does offer iTunes Match -- which will match and backup your entire library in the Cloud (not just your purchases). There's a $24.99 annual fee for this service.

Thanks. I will try this. *
by rgvirish  (2012-12-15 09:05:58)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.