No, that wasn't the point of your post. You were clear.
by Ofcr. Tim McCarthy (2012-12-14 16:20:50)
[ Delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: The point of my post,  posted by elterrible

I said that the reason why we do these things to each other is that we've abandonded family and God. I said nothing about anyone else or even to anyone else, and if you detected an uncomfortable "tone" in that, it was because you didn't like what I said. And so you responded, immediately, that I was kidding myself to think such a thing and that this was not the time to discuss God and family. That I was a fool and should shut up.

And now that you're being held to your words -- now that you have a choice -- you choose to deny that you wrote what you visibly wrote, and to get all huffy about my "tone" and walk away. And you wonder why I don't think we need to talk some more about how complicated it all is and how marginalized you feel. The problem isn't my "tone"; the problem is that for whatever reason you really don't like what I have to say.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.