It's your choice, Tim.
by ndtiger (2012-12-14 15:51:03)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: Because you're above it all, eh?  posted by Ofcr. Tim McCarthy

You can get as pissed off as you want. The count right now is (at least) 21 people praying for victims because of one post, and around 8 people arguing with you. I'm 99% sure you're a good man, and I only leave off 1% because we're internet strangers. But even if you think I'm a heathen going to Hell and Godlessness caused today's events, what good does your tone in this thread do? I assume that what you want is more people in the Church, right? Do you think you're helping that cause right now?

Trust me, I'm not worried about Christian meanies. As soon as I didn't have to go to Christmas with that side of the family, it ceased to be my problem. But if someone you like you ever wanted someone like me to one day convert, I'm here to tell you that posts like Nitchske's help. Posts like yours do not.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.