Apologies for the second ask. Looking for PI lawyer
by SEE (2012-12-14 12:43:11)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

in the Basking Ridge area of NJ. I sent myself the links and can't locate them.

Thanks!

My brother does PI work
by donuts (click here to email the poster)  (2012-12-14 14:46:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He's in Westield which is pretty close. My email is attached if interested.

Thanks *
by SEE  (2012-12-15 09:42:47)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Plaintiff or Defendant?
by namurtha  (2012-12-14 13:12:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If plaintiff, and limited to BR, try Greg D'Alessandro at D'Alessandro & D'Alessandro.

If you need, I can get you a few other referrals from friends that are lawyers, but work close by. Morristown is about 15 minutes north of here and will have a greater selection.

Plaintiff
by SEE  (2012-12-15 09:42:00)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not limited to BR. Thanks.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.