OK, BR, help me choose some headphones for B12.
by Milhouse (2012-12-10 23:28:13)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

He suggested some Beats by Dr. Dre, but that ain't happening. Here are my criteria: (1) over/around the ear -- not on the ear or in the ear, and (2) under $100 -- under $75 if possible.

Hit it.

Skull Candy *
by Poseidon  (2012-12-10 23:30:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I love Skullcandy. Cheap, cool, and they sound good.
by PaulM  (2012-12-11 00:08:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They sound just as good as that Beats crap. For the amount you pay for those, you could get greatly superior headphones.

They also have the best endorsers
by Irish Tool  (2012-12-11 00:25:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Link probably is NSFW

I would bury my head in those padded beauties. *
by Rudy36  (2012-12-11 09:18:12)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.