Anybody with franchise ownership experiene.
by FourPuttMD (2012-12-10 20:08:10)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

A mom and pop deli closed down a few months ago associated with the hospital we work at....they were told they need to stay open till 10PM and decided to just retire and fold up shop.

A few colleagues of mine are interested in partnering to open a fast food type place (ie subway or something like it) Any advice besides "get a lawyer"

Many want you to buy multiples/territories
by ndgotrobbedin97  (2012-12-10 22:46:45)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If you and your partners are doctors, I assume you'll pass the liquidity test. I also assume this is a solid/captive location where you're assured business. That's a key. I know someone who got killed on Quizno's franchises in the wrong places.

Location is key....you need to have one big winner if you have to have multiple locations. They're not all going to be huge winners. I have an acquaintance with 5 Guys franchises. Only one of them does REALLY well. The others (4) are just OK.

Try Frannet.com. It will tell you if you and your friends
by steelhop  (2012-12-10 20:19:01)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

are really ready to open a place

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.