Burger Rage
by mkovac (2012-12-10 18:34:23)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Some people go ballistic over the smallest things.

Like attacking a McDonald's employee for putting cheese on a burger when he didn't want cheese.

I'm sure this guy's a real great dad.

Was in line at a McDonalds
by zaggie  (2012-12-11 11:45:19)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A guy walks up to complain about his order. He tells the counter person: If you fail at fast food, there is no where else to go.

if this was at an Arby's, I would know who did it. *
by HoltzBeWithUs  (2012-12-11 08:34:52)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He'd never make it in Tennessee...
by Mr.Natural  (2012-12-10 22:38:56)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

These two...

"we started drinking a lot, and then it all went down."

But seriously. This isn't an unwanted piece of cheese. These guys got onions and they asked for NO ONIONS. Do you know what kind of effect unexpected onions has on the psyche? It's a legal defense, brother.

This reminds me of one of my favorite stories.
by Porpoiseboy  (2012-12-10 21:30:56)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When my former girlfriend was in college, she worked part time at a hotel. One time room service fucked up some resident's burger order, so he walked down to the front desk and just threw it at the front desk clerk standing next to my friend. They were both speechless, but they weren't too interested in helping him with his problem.

People fucking amaze me.

Just go to Taco Bell....everything tastes the same there *
by FourPuttMD  (2012-12-10 20:11:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There's your franchise. *
by LocalSubAlum  (2012-12-10 20:12:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that place was great when they used to throw 100 different
by FourPuttMD  (2012-12-10 20:31:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

sauces in your bag....now u have to ask. What is this world coming too?

And none of them are hot
by tenn_subway  (2012-12-11 09:23:37)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I get the "fire sauce" at Taco Bell and it's probably equivalent to Heinz ketchup on the Scoville scale. I just do not understand places that have hot sauces that aren't hot.

What are they afraid of? Which customer hates spicy food and says "hmmm, what's the hottest fucking sauce they have? Let me get some of that!".

They're no Del Taco. *
by LocalSubAlum  (2012-12-10 20:42:36)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Did he go to Purdue? *
by sprack  (2012-12-10 19:39:12)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Just think of how mad he would have been
by LocalSubAlum  (2012-12-10 18:37:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

if he had gone through the drive-thru.

One of the great all time TV dubs
by sprack  (2012-12-10 19:42:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"They frig ya . . ."

In the pantheon with:

"This is what happens, Larry, when you meet a stranger in the Alps!"

"Where did you get those beauty scars, tough guy? From eating pineapple"?

And the original and still the best:

"Your mother sews socks that smell!'

I still laugh at that last one. *
by LocalSubAlum  (2012-12-10 19:46:35)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I once ordered a cheeseburger at a Wendy's drive-through
by HowardRoark  (2012-12-10 18:48:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

in northern lower Michigan somewhere off I-75. I was on my way back to South Bend and I just wanted to get home, so I pulled away from the window with my bag and got back on the highway. Comfortably ensconced in the left lane, I then proceeded to remove my sandwich from the bag and open it up. I took a bite, and was rather surprised to discover that my cheese was there, and all the appropriate condiments, but something was missing.

The beef. "Hmm. Where's the beef?" I wondered.

Naturally, I did what any sane person would do in similar circumstances: I used the turnaround in the median, promptly drove back to the Wendy's, pointed out the meatless burger, and killed everyone in the place.* The audacity.

* This last part isn't true. I didn't kill everyone. Just the girl at the counter.**

** That last part isn't true either. I didn't kill anyone. Except some bugs. Those things are impossible to avoid in Michigan in summer.

Was that back in the mid-80's?
by LocalSubAlum  (2012-12-10 18:56:46)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Were you the inspiration for the commercial?

or if breakfast wasn't being served (link)
by TripleDomer  (2012-12-10 18:43:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's so hard to get what you want for breakfast.
by LocalSubAlum  (2012-12-10 18:54:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

One of my favorite movies
by mkovac  (2012-12-10 19:37:46)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Of course, I also liked that they filmed the oil field scenes here locally and when Bobby was shacking up with Raette near 19th St in downtown Bakersfield.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.