Prayer Request
by Room 303 Alumni (2012-12-10 16:18:38)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

My wife, Julie, and I are headed to the hospital to be induced for our first child. No labor yet at 41 weeks and 5 days. Prayers for my wife and daughter would be much appreciated.

No need to respond. I know you're good for them.

Doug

Go get 'em dad. . .
by JC_90_94  (2012-12-10 21:57:18)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Prayers said.

And while I am loathe to pass out parental/childbirth advice. . .no one told us that the process of inducing labor could take 2 or sometimes 3 days. We had no action after the first day, so late in the afternoon they stopped the drip and resumed on the morning of day 2.

Everything will go well.
by mkovac  (2012-12-10 17:02:50)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

God bless you, your wife and your new baby.

congrats, our first due in July, prayers your way *
by ColoNDFan  (2012-12-10 16:49:13)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Congrats! Prayers sent your way! *
by santamonica  (2012-12-10 16:35:22)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.