Well
by HTownND (2012-12-10 13:48:05)
Edited on 2012-12-10 13:54:27
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: As I mentioned below, I do not grant that Christ  posted by Papa November

Here's the first test.

I think His words were as clear as crystal. You do not.

Who's right?

If we both are empowered to divine the Truth, and I have no reason to believe you have any flaws outside of the typical human being, where does this lead us? But having read and studied this topic for the better part of 15 years, I have come to a different conclusion.

Who's personal revelation is actually True? Are they both true? Does it depend on context? I would argue that only one of us can actually know the Truth and be correct here. How do we know?

As an aside, what did I misinterpret here?
Matthew 18:18 (King James)
"Verily I say unto you, whatsoever you shall bind on earth shall be what has been bound in heaven: and whatsoever you shall loose on earth shall be what has been loosed in heaven"

What does that mean exactly? If Christ is giving specific humans, here on earth, the ability to bind things in Heaven, how are we supposed to read that?

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.