Psy the "Gangnam Style" guy hates America apparently
by mmetzger (2012-12-10 12:49:59)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

According to several reports in Korean media outlets, in 2002 Psy smashed a model of a U.S. tank into the stage at a concert... Two years later, Psy joined other artists onstage at a protest concert to perform the song "Dear America," Psy sang along to the lyrics, "Kill those Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives/Kill those Yankees who ordered them to torture/Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law, and fathers/Kill them slowly and painfully."

Can I suggest you call your local radio station and suggest they never play this SOBs music again? I'd hate for him to ever be forced to accept another American dollar from his music.

He's more popular than Jesus too
by thecontrarian (click here to email the poster)  (2012-12-10 13:33:29)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Oh wait, wrong controversy. Wrong decade.

If you listen to a radio station that plays Psy
by knutesteen  (2012-12-10 13:33:08)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

can I suggest that you find a new radio station? Otherwise you get what you deserve.

No radio station I listen to plays that kind of crap.
by The Beef  (2012-12-10 13:32:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I prefer to remain blissfully ignorant of WTF "Gangnam Style" even means.

Same here. *
by thersh  (2012-12-10 13:34:23)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It is hardly surprising that a
by 206er  (2012-12-10 13:30:05)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

South Korean leftist, whose hit song taunts and mocks his wealthy countrymen, is not a fan of America.

How is this guy and his song worth our effort? *
by DakotaDomer  (2012-12-10 13:23:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Why did Obama even bother to meet this twit?
by Irish88  (2012-12-10 13:36:24)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm surprised Obama didn't bow.

src="http://www.khou.com/templates/belo_embedWrapper.js?storyid=182814961&pos=top&swfw=470">>
src="http://www.khou.com/templates/belo_embedWrapper.js?storyid=182814961&pos=bottom">>

I won't boycott, and here's why.
by baloo88  (2012-12-10 13:07:31)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When training a dog, rewards immediately must follow good behavior, and punishments, if you use them in training, immediately must follow bad behavior. Otherwise, you risk the dog associating the reward/punishment with the wrong behavior. If we punish Psy now for something he did in 2002, he might assume wrongly that we only disapprove of Gangnam Style. It's too late to correct his 2002 behavior. We just have to make sure we smack him with a newspaper if he ever starts doing it again.

I take it you don't accept his apology. *
by TJK1998  (2012-12-10 12:56:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You mean "oh, that? I didn't mean that! I love America!"
by mmetzger  (2012-12-10 13:07:02)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In other words... sh!t my career is over, I was just kidding!

He should apologize for making awful music. *
by socal_doubledomer74  (2012-12-10 13:01:28)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.