Anyone watching Homeland?
by oggie (2012-12-10 09:30:21)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Can't believe the bomb they dropped last night. In reporting the somewhat evil VP's demise, they mentioned among his past accomplishments that he was once a star football player at the University of Notre Dame.

F'ers.

We has 7 years of a Notre Dame grad as President
by njndirish  (2012-12-10 22:01:34)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think we are due for being the bad guy once in a while

My wife and I have a hard time watching the show
by ej  (2012-12-10 13:15:38)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

seriously since the SNL skit.

That show gets more ridiculous every week.
by jerseyirish07  (2012-12-10 11:10:11)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Terrorist SWAT teams? They've got helicopters flying all over Washington, DC?

Season 1 was great, but it just gets more and more outlandish.

Totally missed that
by YinzKeenanVisor  (2012-12-10 11:08:12)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My mind was probably unraveling from the ongoing absurdity and plot failures. Super disappointed in the second half of this season.

Look at it this way: if Walden is the same age as his actor,
by DrBravo2  (2012-12-10 10:55:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Walden would have played on the 1973 ND team, which beat Alabama to win the National Title.

I'm taking it as a sign.

What sign is that? (spoilers)
by pmac98  (2012-12-10 11:12:34)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That in about 40 years one of our national championship winning LBs will rise to the Vice Presidency only to be murdered by a rogue USCongressman who has turned to Al Qaeda?

Not sure if I'm willing to make that trade off for a January 7th win...

I blame Ty. *
by parietals  (2012-12-10 10:36:17)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Writers are probably USC graduates *
by tag86  (2012-12-10 10:20:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

he had to be from somewhere. *
by HoltzBeWithUs  (2012-12-10 10:25:22)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.