And those kinds of masters
by starburns (2013-07-24 08:38:16)
[ Delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

  In reply to: "Public Policy" is a rather broad generic term.  posted by IAND75

Are the kinds that government jobs will pay for. Many agencies (including State) have fellowship programs that include a masters degree. I have a friend who started working for the Agency right after graduating from Georgetown. They paid for him to get a masters at KSG (including living expenses and a stipend) and he spent his summers interning at Langley. It was a pretty sweet deal.


The contents of this post represent the views of the author. is not responsible for its contents.