I'm looking for a poster who's a sort of vet clinic broker?
by ndtiger (click here to email the poster) (2013-07-23 18:23:24)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

I have a vague recollection of a poster back here who once said he was a consultant of some type for the vet industry...perhaps involved in accounting for practices or aiding in the sales of practices? My vet wife and I could use some advice if you can spare it. Email attached, thanks!

sending email
by jaygamble  (2013-07-24 07:59:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I am a transition broker for vet and dental practices.

tried emailing, send me at
by jaygamble  (2013-07-24 08:02:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

j.gamble @ nptnetwork . com

Thank you, I will email tonight when I see my wife. *
by ndtiger  (2013-07-24 10:45:20)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If no response, let me know.
by milhouse  (2013-07-23 22:31:27)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I know a broker for vet clinics in Springfield, MO.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.