Stay the course
by saintapollonia (click here to email the poster) (2013-07-23 11:49:40)
[ Delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: Need some very broad business advice. (Long)  posted by Papa November

As a small business owner myself, I would advise staying by yourself and not taking on partners. I've seen it done, in the dental field, but I've seen many more with problems. It wouldn't be anything to rush right in; make sure all the legal stuff is sorted out with contracts including how to dissolve and part ways prior to going forward if you do so. I'd advise working on all that marketing, branding and growth and then include associates or employees.

I realize its somewhat apples to oranges but there are some similarities between the two fields we are in; mainly relating to operating a small health/wellness related business. If you wish, I am including my email and I'd be happy to share some things we have learned along the way.

Good luck to you.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.