Beer cocktails
by Therockkilledme (2013-07-22 23:19:32)
Edited on 2013-07-22 23:22:14
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Back Room ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Our brand ambassador got some awesome press this week with her take on beer cocktails but the article isn't about us so I'm not pimping the brand. (I am always pimping but this is a real question.) Do you like them? I am a huge fan of a Flemish margarita and a Beer Knees. I have seen a ton of growth in this category on the east coast. Just wondering what others have seen nationally.

I prefer my bourbon, scotch and beer separate. *
by anthro_domer  (2013-07-23 09:47:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Me too. Stop putting beer in barrels to age & change them *
by MarnMav  (2013-07-23 13:44:54)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I said, "Hey Bartender!" *
by dbldomer7375  (2013-07-23 10:07:09)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Seriously. *
by Rudy36  (2013-07-23 10:00:38)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Just the Radler (in the article, the Shandy)
by ewillND  (2013-07-23 01:55:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Radler (Helles beer mixed with carbonated lemon soda) and Russ'n (the same, but with WeiƟbier) are very common here, and really tasty after a long bike ride to the Biergarten (hence the name Radler).

Stiegl Radler + Belgian Tripel or Golden
by DakotaDomer  (2013-07-23 05:02:32)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The two balance each other out if you don't want something THAT light and fruity or THAT strong.

i've been drinkin strip and go nakeds for 25 years
by cujaysfan  (2013-07-23 00:05:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and man-mosas are pretty popular in these parts - PBR and OJ

of course those are at the low end - some of these sound intriguing.

South Dakota loves an orange beer and a red beer with
by Blairkiel  (2013-07-23 00:46:23)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Olives.

Sold a million of both before my buddies then declared a 6 gimlet minimum and we all got crocked

Manmosa requires The Champagne of Beers. *
by Irish Tool  (2013-07-23 00:39:49)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.