RIP to the great Dickey Betts (link)
by Remember_Its_Denver (2024-04-18 13:25:30)

This user did not provide content for this post

A golf addict. His take on the game: “ By the time you get
by scottsdale  (2024-04-19 20:06:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

good at it, you’re sick of it.”

I remember hearing the Allman Brothers Live At Fillmore East
by irishguard78  (2024-04-18 21:45:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Album for the first time in high school. It was a totally new sound and I was dumbstruck. Whipping Post, Elizabeth Reed……damn those were some fun songs…..guitars playing at the same time, a southern sound that was fresh and singers with a bit of a southern twang. Spent many hours sitting in my room at ND, drinking too many beers, listening to Betts and the Allman Brothers play some great music.

And with a band called the Jokers (link)
by FightinIrish (click here to email the poster)  (2024-04-18 20:07:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Maybe he can be buried next to Elizabeth Reed
by knutesteen  (2024-04-18 16:54:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In Memory of...

Slight tangent for Allman fans...Don't miss these guys (link)
by drmurray  (2024-04-18 16:41:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Also the Tedeschi-Trucks Band and Warren Haynes *
by OldIrishFan  (2024-04-19 22:47:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I saw the news and immediately Jessica was going through my
by G.K.Chesterton  (2024-04-18 15:44:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

mind. Rest in peace.

One way out for me
by jt  (2024-04-18 16:17:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but Jessica is a good one as well.

Same. Here’s a piece of it (link)
by sprack  (2024-04-18 16:09:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Duane's Tune by Betts is an awesome song (link)
by discNDav  (2024-04-18 13:31:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post