You take that back and you take it back right now. *
by usaf_irish (2024-04-16 15:44:32)

In reply to: Primanti's sandwiches *  posted by irishnyer

This user did not provide content for this post

I would kill a man for a Primanti's
by ravenium  (2024-04-16 18:17:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Can someone deliver to Cleveland? I'm only here this week.

"Panini's" is the Cleveland version
by OrangeJubilee  (2024-04-17 11:56:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Pretty much same thing (not my style) been aroudn cleveland for years.

Looks similar to the melt
by ravenium  (2024-04-17 12:13:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I knew better than to not find lunch until now...hrm...

I’m tying to talk the family into Kennywood this summer.
by usaf_irish  (2024-04-16 21:07:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I might pack some in dry ice to bring home if we go.

You could get them shipped to you (link)
by bphweather  (2024-04-16 21:50:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

While I do enjoy a primanti’s sandwich I can understand the dislike and the love. I’m also fortunate or unfortunate based on your take on the sandwich to have a location less than a mile from me.

They have 2 locations in Ohio Boardman and Niles both are
by bphweather  (2024-04-16 18:26:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

About an hour and 15 minute drive from Cleveland.