FUCK MICHIGAN
by ShermanOaksND (2017-05-20 16:00:34)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Arlotta Stadium ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Sorry, the subject just came up on the broadcast. I was compelled to respond.

Alas I bet Michigan will win a lacrosse title before we do *
by mikeybates  (2017-05-20 16:01:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You really know how to brighten up a guy's day
by ShermanOaksND  (2017-05-20 16:04:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I fear you are correct. Fuck my life.

It's happened before. Denver certainly leapfrogged us.
by Irishset  (2017-05-21 11:17:19)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Anecdotally, I grew up in one of Long Island's bigger lacrosse towns, and we usually send anywhere from 7-15 kids to D-1 lacrosse teams each year. It's a pretty Catholic town where you used to see ND hats and shirts regularly, but I don't think we've sent a kid to ND for lacrosse since the 90s. Sadly, we already have two committed to Michigan next season.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.