I was tiring of listening to the Duke Broadcasting Network
by NDoggie78 (2017-04-28 22:59:59)

Aka ESPN

They must have fell in love with them in that suck up pre-game show.
And if they weren't kissing Dukes ass, they were talking about anything but the game

And ESPN can't figure out why they are losing their ass

You only think that crew was bad because your games vs. dook
by hoomanbeing  (2017-04-29 18:47:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

were on ESPNU and not on ACC Extra. The crews for those ACC Extra games are from the home team and the dook duo take homerism to another level. To give you an idea of how it works, imagine watching a TV broadcast of your football game against Les Troyens which used their radio broadcast for the play-by-play. UVA fans got a double dose of them because our game today vs. Penn was done by them as well as the regular season game vs. dook.

Yeah I think the reason they were licking Duke's
by mikeybates  (2017-04-28 23:07:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

b-lls is that Duke is hosting the tournament so they were in position to do a feature with the players or whatever.

I was hoping they were going to do an interview with a certain special Koach, but I guess he wasn't at the game.