Semi OT: What happened to LaxPower
by flanner96 (2017-03-26 22:22:05)

Did they get bought out? Went to the site for the first time this season and they want me to download their "premium app" to get accesses to their rankings. I don't need another app I'm only going to look at once a week.

I know you don't cuddle with him *
by El Kabong  (2017-03-28 06:16:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You just strap in and feel the G's! *
by akaRonMexico  (2017-03-31 11:15:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I admit, I had to google it.
by flanner96  (2017-03-28 10:17:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I bow down before your truly staggering Simpsons knowledge. Well done, sir. Well done, I say.

Max's song
by tmr779  (2017-03-29 13:16:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I go there pretty regularly during the season.
by steelhop  (2017-03-27 11:07:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

About 6 weeks ago, right as the season started, there was an attempt by the creators of the site to monetize it or maybe they decided app access was better. No idea. But, I just look at QK rankings on IL.

There certainly have been a number of complaints regarding the moving of posts from team threads to game threads to recruiting threads. And, I was aware of the change to premium cost for the app which I ignored because I can access the website through the internet.

I generally post in the Hopkins threads and there was some push back regarding the moving of threads that got the moderators attention.

Looks like you're not the only one complaining. (link)
by G.K.Chesterton  (2017-03-26 23:02:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

One of those posters suggested using Massey instead. (link)
by G.K.Chesterton  (2017-03-26 23:02:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thanks. I may have to star going there.
by flanner96  (2017-03-27 23:51:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No way I'm paying $10 for a lacrosse app.