Kavanaugh
by Domer65 (2015-05-23 15:45:33)

Now that the season is over, has he been suffering with some sort of injury for the past few games? If not, have teams adjusted their defenses to basically take him out of the game - much like we did to Thompson from Albany? He has not been the same player for most of this tournament.

Yes. Now that it's over, a former player told me he had a
by bounty  (2015-05-23 17:53:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

glut/butt injury. Was largely a decoy vs Albany and most likely today.

Then why didn't Corrigan call time in OT?
by hibernianangst  (2015-05-23 23:53:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If Kavanagh was hampered by injury Corrigan should have called timeout when Kavanagh had possession in the overtime.

Because the speculation is that he played the whole
by Rosecrea  (2015-05-24 08:49:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

tournament, at least, with the injury; not that it happened late in this game.

Lacrosse Magazine suggested he was hurt
by flanner96  (2015-05-23 15:55:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...but I've not seen confirmation anywhere else.

He certainly didn't seem the same
by Ccndbound  (2015-05-23 16:15:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

he never attacked the goal aggressively. Surprising turnover in OT that is uncharacteristic of him. If he's hurt, I hope he's healed for a run next year